IMBĪB Barrel-Aged Tap Takeover – 9/24 (w/ tap list)
This Saturday, IMBĪB is taking over their own taps for a very limited release of barrel-aged beers. Many of these have not been on tap before and some may not be again so you do not want to miss this day. See the list of beers being poured below.
Collaboration Catering will be serving up burgers all day and the parking lot will be closed to allow for expanded capacity.
This 2nd Annual event takes place on Saturday, 9/24 from 1 pm – 9 pm. None of these beers will be available to take home in growlers/crowlers since there are very limited quantities of each. If you don’t know where the brewery is, check out our CRAFT MAP.
Here is the list of awesome beer that will be poured:
1. Abiogenesis #1 – Dark Sour Saison with Black Currant
2. Abiogenesis #2 – Sour Saison aged in new oak and chardonnay barrels
3. Raspberry Brett – 100% Brett Beer blended with Raspberry Berliner
4. Boysenberry Brett – 100% Brett Beer blended with 100% Brett fermented Boysenberry Beer
5. Young Flanders – 18-month-old Flanders Red
6. Foeder Squared – Blend of Foeder-aged beer from IMBĪB and Tahoe Mountain
7. Foeder # 3 Wine Conditioned – Tart, funky foeder aged beer conditioned on wine yeast
8. Wild Calypso – Wild fermented saison heavily dry hopped with Calypso hops
9. Abiogenesis #3 – Wild blend of barrel aged beer with boysenberry addition
10. Biere de Mars – Foeder-aged Biere de Mars style beer
11. Pinot de Garde – Biere de Garde style beer aged in pinot noir barrels
12. Funky Golden Sour – Blend of multiple golden ales aged with mixed cultures in barrels
13. Russian Imperial Stout – RIS style aged in bourbon barrels
14. Wee Heavy – Scottish style ale aged in bourbon barrels
15. Cran-Ras Berliner – Berliner Weisse aged on cranberries and raspberries
16. Cucumber Key Lime Berliner – Berliner Weisse aged on fresh cucumber and key lime zest
17. Boysenberry Berliner – Berliner Weisse aged on boysenberries
18. Raspberry Berliner – Berliner Weisse aged on raspberries
19. Chardonnay Saison – Saison aged in fresh Chardonnay barrels
The list is numbered so you know that there are NINETEEN BEERS!!